It’s only episode number two, but we already have big changes! There’s video! Truth be told, there was supposed to be video last week, but we’re learning on the fly, and had a couple technical difficulties last week. Be sure to follow our new YouTube channel!
This week we are talking the QB situation at OU and Kansas, the AP Top 25 and what it means for the Big 12, and we’re touring around Texas as we take a peak at the Longhorns, Horned Frogs, Bears, and Red Raiders.
We went a little long again this week. Our sweet spot seems to be 30 minutes.
Guest: Chris Ross, founder and site manager for the LGG
Audio Only Version: SoundCloud
- 00:39 – Montell Cozart takes the reins at Kansas.
- 02:27 – Baker Mayfield named starting QB at Oklahoma.
- 07:22 – Times, they are a changing.
- 09:01 – The AP Top 25, and what it means for the Big 12.
- 12:53 – Who has the edge, Baylor or TCU?
- 14:49 – Who could make a run up the polls?
- 17:17 – How good will Texas Tech be?
- 19:50 – We turn our attention to the Longhorns.
- 23:11 – Will the Ukwuachu scandal distract Baylor?
- 25:55 – Is TCU better than Baylor?