Welcome back to the QuickSlant Podcast for our third episode! We’ve got a whole new look since last week, and we’re even a day early! We moved up the schedule in order to preview all the action around the Big 12 in week one!
This week the LandGrant Gauntlet’s Chris Ross, Gerald Tracy, and Robert Whetsell join me in breaking down the games. Agree or disagree with our picks? Give us your thoughts in the comments!
Audio Only Version: SoundCloud
- 00:39 – We all have OK State winning at CMU.
- 05:11 – Whoa, check out who has TCU falling at Minn!
- 09:05 – Baylor will smash SMU.
- 10:45 – Can Kansas win a game?
- 14:27 – Texas Tech faces a deceptively good Sam Houston St team.
- 18:20 – OU looks good in their scrimmage with Akron.
- 24:02 – K-State is rebuilding, but will get past South Dakota
- 26:13 – Texas beats Notre Dame! According to one of our guests anyway.
- 31:48 – WVU easily handles Georgia Southern.
- 33:07 – Iowa State could have their hands full with Nothern Iowa