We’ve got a full slate this weekend, so it’s time to make picks! This is one you don’t want to miss, either. Professional picker Daniel Alexander from Grinders With Blinders returns to the show looking for redemption.
If you don’t remember, Daniel was with us in week 5 and went 1-4. Although, to his credit, he predicted his bad weekend. Now he’s back and he’s bringing his “A” game.
First, a quick recap of the picks so far. Chris leads at 20-18-1, Phillip is creeping closer to .500 at 16-23 and our guests are 14-19 on the season.
- Thoughts on the Big 12 preseason basketball poll
- Picking Texas (-21) vs Kansas
- Picking Oklahoma (-33.5) vs West Virginia
- Picking Iowa State (-7) at Texas Tech
- Making our Non-Big12 Picks
- Picking Oklahoma State (-4) vs Baylor
- Picking TCU (-3.5) at Kansas State